Leprechaun crunch is a sweet treat to make and eat in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
Hello, everyone. We know that many are scared and suffering right now. We are praying for the sick and for our nation which is facing unknown challenges. We are going to continue here with the blog as usual so you will have a safe place to escape to.
Mom arrived yesterday for a long weekend visit and to celebrate Google and Charles’s birthdays which are both today. Her only request was for me to make some leprechaun crunch. This sweet treat is similar to the Valentine Crunch recipe that we shared on the blog last month. This one is made with touches of green but is still as delicious and addictive.
- 4 cups of Lucky Charms cereal
- 4 cups popcorn
- 1 bag white candy melts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Green sprinkles (as many or as little as you want)
- Put the cereal, popcorn, white chocolate chips, and marshmallows in a large bowl. Melt the candy melts in the microwave according to the directions on the bag.
- Quickly pour the melted candy over the mixture and stir to mix well.
- Spread out on a piece of wax paper to cool. When cool, break into pieces and store in an air-tight container.
We love this recipe. It’s so easy to just grab a bite as you walk past it.
Have a peaceful weekend.