Hi everyone! Each year one of my neighbors hosts a cookie exchange party, and it is so fun. I love the idea of a good ole cookie exchange. Plus, we get to try a variety of cookies without making them.
This year I wanted to try something new and found a recipe for White Chip Orange Cookies. Moana helped me in the kitchen. HaHa!
Oh my! They were so tasty, and I thought that they’re perfect for the season. I hope Little Miss decides to leave these out for Santa!!!
I found this recipe from Tollhouse.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg and orange peel. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool on baking rack.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we did.