I think I could eat shrimp for every meal. It is definitely a favorite, and I have loved it every way I have eaten it. Although shrimp salad isn’t one that I make often, it is a really refreshing meal to have after a busy day . This recipe is so easy, and it can be made in a matter of minutes. We usually eat it on bread as a sandwich, but it would work just as well on a bed of lettuce or spinach or stuffed into a tomato. It’s an easy dish that looks like a fancy dish, and we hope you enjoy it.
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, removed from shell and cut into pieces
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green onions, (optional) diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use Helmann's light)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and gently stir. Serve immediately, and refrigerate any leftovers.
- Serves 4.
Thank you all for stopping in and sharing part of your day with us. We really, really appreciate each of you.