Hi everyone. Happy Sunday! We thought we would do a special post on this Sunday for you. #notsponsored One of the things I always love about Nordstrom is their customer service. It seems that Nordstrom and customer service are synonymous. It wasn’t till last year that I really started shopping at Nordstrom. They had me hooked at free shipping and free returns. They are so easy to deal that I now order my makeup from them online. Plus, with a toddler in tow, online shopping gives us more time to be outside and soak up time together. I was in my first Nordstrom store one of the times I rode my bicycle across the country. I loved hearing someone play a grand piano while I shopped. I knew then that Nordstrom was/is a class act.
Each year Nordstrom has an amazing anniversary sale, and this year it is once again awesome. Mom and I thought it would be fun to put together a few of our picks for you and do a special Sunday post. Hope you enjoy it! The sale right now is for card holders only, but on July 21 it will open to everyone. Last year Mom got a Nordstrom card just so she could participate in the sale and buy some things before they sold out.
I’ll let mom go first with her picks.
1. These Hue leggings are comfy, cozy and look good, need I say more. Hue is the only legging brand that we will wear.
2. Cute classic looking top.
3. Love this suede jacket it comes in three colors.
1. This cozy cardigan had hundreds of amazing reviews and comes in four colors.
2. I bought this cashmere poncho last year and love it. It comes in six colors and is part of the sale!
3. Long cardigan that will be so comfy for fall and winter and comes in three colors.
1. A good set of pajamas is always nice to own. Comes in five colors.
2. Dressy mule shoe.
3. Classic boot for fall and ones I can actually walk in.
4. These boots are only for the little ladies, and I loved them so much Little Miss will be getting some for her birthday. That girl loves her shoes and I know she will love these because there are two bows in the back.
Now onto my picks!
1. This is a fancier sweatshirt but I am sure feels just as comfortable.
2. A classic plaid shirt, perfect for fall.
3. I love the neck on this top and it is a little longer in the back. It would be cute paired with a fun jacket.
1. A cute ruffle top that could be dressed up or down.
2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress It also comes in black.
3. Perfect boots for fall.
It was hard to choose, but these are my top picks. They have some great deals on jeans, but since they are not in talls or longs, they won’t work for me. Hopefully, you can find some great deals!
As I mentioned the FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS are awesome and such a great deal for shopping for your little ones. Here are a few of my picks for those little ladies out there.
1. This cute rainbow sweater just puts a smile on my face.
2. I can already see Little Miss adding necklaces to this denim dress and pairing it with her pink cowgirl boots.
3. This hooded cardigan is perfect for fall.
4. Tutus are all the rage right now, and this was a cute dress with a little bomber jacket.
It seems all the little girls I know love shoes. They have the cutest shoes now days and here are a few pairs that were on sale and cute.
1. Pink sneakers perfect for the playground.
2. Sparkly native shoes it doesn’t get better than this.
3. Toms slip on shoes. When we were visiting our friends Little Miss discovered Toms the other little girl had and has been requesting some ever since.
Along with all the great clothes, Nordstrom is also have some great deals on things for the home.
1. Bedding was hard to choose ,but I love the classic simple look of this bedding.
2. It might be 90 plus degrees right now, but I am getting one of these throws for fall/winter. They have 16 colors to choose from.
3. Oh, the rugs! I was shocked with their selection of rugs. This one is Dash and Albert, and they had lots of colorful ones that I loved!
I know the holidays are months away, but now is a good time to get some gifts and stock up on hostess gifts. It will be one less thing to deal with come the holidays. Plus, these are great for birthdays, too.
1. State coasters, how cute are these for your friends or family who have state pride.
2. Soy Candles, these had amazing reviews and are a reasonable price. Plus, some of the scents sound very creative like agave sage. Candles are always great hostess gifts.
3. Monogrammed passport holder and luggage tag. Perfect for the traveler you know.
We hope you like our choices and find something you like. If not, just visit Nordstrom’s website, and do some browsing.
affiliate links in post