Authors: Autumn (Janette) and Spring (Jordan)
Mom and I thought it would be fun to make a list of five things each that we wouldn’t want to be without. They make our lives a little easier.
Here is Mom’s list first:
1. She loves to make a cup of tea several times a day and uses a special blend she orders from California. These tea sacs come in three sizes and make it easy to brew just one cup or a pot of tea without having loose leaves everywhere.
2. This is the only stainless steel cleaner that she has found that doesn’t leave streaks. She orders it on line.
3. She hasn’t met a cleaning challenge that Pine-Sol couldn’t clean.
4. She uses distilled vinegar for washing windows, mirrors, light bulbs, and glass on photos and prints. It cleans without streaks, which some of the popular commercial brands leave. She also uses a quart straight out of the bottle once a month in the dish washer and washing machine. She runs a cycle with just the vinegar and nothing else. A repair man told her once that it cuts down on all of the build up from detergents and minerals in water and can add years to the machines.
5. About five years ago she bought a GiGi wax warmer and accessories and hasn’t needed to go to the salon for waxings since then. It is simple to use, and it paid for itself after two uses. She even convinced me to buy one.
Now, here are my top five faves:
1. Mr. Spring and I recently bought a Keurig coffee maker for our home, and we love it. We buy different flavored coffees, as well as plain, along with flavored creamers. It is so nice and convenient to have a machine that makes a perfect cup every time.
2. We love the Kong dog toys for Gracie, our German short-haired pointer. We hide treats in the Kong, and she has to figure out how to get them out. She will play with it for hours while getting mental and physical stimulation.
3. Is there anything better than flameless candles? You can have the ambience without the danger of a fire. I have them on my mantel and actually in the fireplace (until we get ventless logs), and love the look.
4. Dry Shampoo I recently discovered after reading about how great it is in a magazine. I agree and I am a fan. My hairdresser tells me not to shampoo everyday and this is a good alternative if you hair needs a little spiff up.
5. As mentioned above I enjoy my cup of coffee. I have to add cream and sugar and I am a big fan of the flavored creamer. It is my little treat. They have lots of flavors on the market but I am a fan of the natural bliss. They have only four ingredients.
Hope you enjoyed some things we love. What about you what products do you love?
Images from google and we were not paid by these products we are just fans.